Whether you have Sky+ or Sky Q, it’s easy to find the entertainment you love.
Each Sky box has:
• High-contrast settings to make it easier to read and get around your TV Guide
• Clear signposts for entertainment with Subtitles – just look for [S] in the show’s information
• The option to highlight shows with Subtitles in a different colour so they stand out in your TV Guide
• An easy way to record series at the touch of a button so you can watch subtitled shows from your Planner
• A subtitled section in Sky Box Sets and Sky Cinema so it’s easy to find series and movies with Subtitles
• Shortcuts to turn Subtitles on and off
You can search for shows with Subtitles in What's on TV. It's a full TV listing for the next seven days, and includes Remote Record.
To find out more and how to adjust your settings, take a look at our support articles for Sky+ and Sky Q.