Edge allows you to adjust the size of web page content. There are multiple methods available to do so.
- Go to the Settings & More menu and select the Zoom In or Zoom Out option.
- Press Ctrl + + (plus key) to zoom in.
- Press Ctrl + - (minus key) to zoom out.
- Press Ctrl + 0 (zero) to return to default size.
- Hold Ctrl and mouse scroll wheel up to zoom in.
- Hold Ctrl and mouse scroll wheel down to zoom out.
- Edge will apply the chosen zoom level to all web pages on that domain, for example all pages on sky.com
You can also press F11 to enter or exit Full Screen mode, or find the option in the Settings & More menu.
Edge can read the text on a web page aloud to you.
- Right click or press and hold on any section, then select Read Aloud from the context menu.
- If you navigate using the keyboard, press Ctrl+Shift+U and it will start reading from the location of your cursor. Alternatively, press the Applications key or Shift+F10 to open the context menu and select Read Aloud, or select Read Aloud from the Settings & More menu.
High Contrast Mode
At any time, you can press Left Alt key + Left Shift key + Print Screen to toggle high contrast on or off. This essentially inverts the colour scheme, giving you white writing on a black background.
Note: When switching this feature on, you may also need to select Yes in a dialogue box before it will take effect.
You can manage this setting and choose different themes by going to Start menu > Settings > Ease of Access > High Contrast.
Edge allows you to download and install browser extensions.
These are add-ons for the browser which change how it behaves or looks.
You can search online for extensions, and manage them by selecting Settings & More, then Extensions.