Whether you have Sky+ or Sky Q, it’s easy to find the entertainment you love.
Each Sky box has:
• High-contrast settings to make it easier to read and get around your TV Guide
• Clear signposts for entertainment with Audio Description – just look for [AD] in the show’s information
• A beep sound to signal shows with Audio Description when you flick through channels
• The option to highlight shows with Audio Description in a different colour so they stand out in your TV Guide
• An easy way to record series at the touch of a button so you can watch audio described shows from your Planner
• Shortcuts to turn Audio Description on and off
You can search for shows with Audio Description in What's on TV. It's a full TV listing for the next seven days, and includes Remote Record.
To find out more and see how you can adjust your settings, take a look at our support articles for Sky Q and Sky+.
Sky Q also has Voice Search – just use your Sky Q remote to tell your box what you’re looking for. It’ll improve as it stores the types of shows you like, making it even easier to find what you want to watch.