These complement your Sky experience, so you can manage your account, browse what's on and even watch live, on demand and recorded content on your smartphone or tablet. Here’s what you can do with them:
Sky Go app
- Browse the TV Guide, watch live TV and set shows to record on your box.
- Browse and watch shows from the On Demand library in the app or download them to your box.
- Sky Q customers can see what they've recorded on their box, and even choose to watch them in the app and delete them when they’re done.
Check out our guide to getting the most from Sky Go and Voice Control.
- Browse the TV Guide, set shows to record and even change the channel on your box.
- See what's recorded on your box, play recordings on the TV and delete them when they’re done.
- Browse the On Demand library and download shows to your box.
Read our guide to using the Sky+ app for more info.
My Sky app
- Manage your products, services and billing.
- Join our VIP loyalty programme and claim rewards.
- Get help when you need it.
With Voice Control on Sky Q, you can:
- Search for a specific show, actor, movie or sporting event, eg "Game of Thrones."
- Change channels, eg "Go to Sky 1."
- Play recordings, eg "Play Toy Story."
- Use commands, eg "Play", "Pause", "Skip twenty minutes."
- Launch apps, eg "Open Spotify."
- Change accessibility settings, eg "Turn on subtitles."
For more info on how to get the most from Voice Control, read our full guide to using voice control on Sky Q.